Richard Clark was raised in Jacksonville. He is a graduate of both Nease High School, and of the University of Florida. Currently, Richard is the President of Supreme Janitorial, a family owned janitorial service founded in 1973.
In 2005 Richard was elected to the City Council representing District 3. He was re-elected in 2007, and was voted Council Vice-President for the 2008/2009 term. In June 2009 Richard's council responsibilities increased as he proudly served the City of Jacksonville as Council President for the 2009/2010 term.
Richard and his wife De'Atra have two children: McKenzie 9, Keegan 8, and a Jack Russell Terrier 'Emmy' that they rescued and adopted. The Clark Family attends First Baptist Church of Jacksonville.
Richard has served in several professional leadership roles during his tenure with Supreme Janitorial.
Community and Civic Activities:
• Board President of the International Facility Management Association
• Leadership council of the National Federation of Independent Businesses
• Gator Bowl Committee
• Assistant Chairman of Ecology for The TPC in 2004
• Supporter of Pine Castle
• Past member of the Building Operators and Managers Association
• Board member of the River Garden
• Serves on the Recreation and Community Development Committee
• Serves on the Transportation, Energy, and Utilities Committee
• Serves on the Personnel Committee
• Member of the Election Canvassing Board
• Member of the Small Business Committee for JEDC
Richard can be reached at 630-1386 or email@example.com.
Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address published, do not send electronic mail to City Council Members or staff. Instead, contact the City Council by phone or in writing.