Current Job Openings
will excel in the following five (5) Core Competencies that contribute to the success of the City of Jacksonville:
- Accountability - Making a commitment to the organization, meeting obligations, adhering to policy and accepting responsibility, demonstrating personal integrity, earning trust, modeling ethical behavior, and understanding perceptions of behavior.
- Communication - Expressing ideas, listening for understanding, giving feedback, and facilitating open communication.
- Customer Service - Meeting customer expectations, providing proactive service, resolving customer concerns, managing customer expectations, and following up to ensure satisfaction.
- Initiative - Identifying what needs to be done, taking action, adding value, and participating in change.
- Teamwork - Contributing to the team, working cooperatively, resolving conflict, building team capability, and celebrating success.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Jacksonville. If you have questions about job opportunities, please email us at email@example.com
or fax your questions to (904) 630-8240.
The City of Jacksonville is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Employer.
The city does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, marital status, gender, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.