JSEB New Vendor Application
JSEB Certification Application - Please complete the application and include the requested documentation for our review.
*The City of Jacksonville is now the certifying agent for JEA. All vendors certified with the City of Jacksonville are also certified to bid on JEA projects.*
JSEB Re-Certification Application
- JSEB Recertification Application Instructions - Please complete the application/affidavit and include the requested documentation for our review.
- JSEB Recertification Application - Click this link for the form to renew your certification with the City of Jacksonville Small and Emerging Business (JSEB) program. If you have not been through the certification process, you may do so by completing the full JSEB application which can be accessed, by link, above. If you are unsure of your company's certification status with the City, please contact our office at (904) 255-8840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JSEB Net Worth Form - Complete this form for: (1) each partner whose combined interest totals 51% or more; or (2) each stockholder making up 51% or more of the voting stock.
- JSEB Continuing Education
Beginning in January of 2018 all renewing JSEB vendors will be required to attend one of the free business skills continuing education opportunities provided by the JSEB office. This two night course must be attended by the qualifying owner. If qualifying owner does not attend it will not be counted toward your renewal requirement. Please bring photo id to sign in. In addition anyone arriving more than 15 minutes late to either the 1st or 2nd night of the required course will not receive credit for attending and will have to take another course.
Additional Areas of Certification
- If your company is seeking to increase certification of additional commodities under your JSEB certification, the owner must first add these commodity codes to their firm's JAXPRO account, then download the form below and submit it with the required supporting documentation to our office. Certifications will be granted only in those areas for which the owner has the ability and expertise normally required by the industry for the field for which certification is sought. (Please note: Additional commodities may only be added once a year.)
Click here to add commodity codes: Add Commodities Form
NIGP Commodity and Service Codes
Applicants must also register in JaxPro, the City of Jacksonville’s e-Procurement system.
To register in JaxPro please click on the link provided: JaxPro