The Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Office is the city's designated EEO compliance function established in accordance with requirements for contractors who are recipients of federal funds and grants.
Compliance covers many tasks, including but not limited to:
- Designing and implementing monitoring and reporting systems.
- Tracking statistical workforce data.
- Conducting workforce utilization analysis.
- Distributing workforce utilization reports to appropriate administration officers and officials.
- Providing guidance to Departments/Agencies/Authorities in the conduct of their EO/EA efforts.
- Preparing and submitting required federal EEO reports.
Though not a recipient of federal funds, the Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Office develops, submits and manages the City's Equal Employment Opportunity Plan, which establishes eligibility for all city agencies to apply and receive federal awards and grants.
Workforce Utilization Report
Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Workforce Utilization Report
Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Workforce Utilization Report
Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Workforce Utilization Report
Equal Employment Opportunity Plans
Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Equal Employment Opportunity Plan (2017-2019)
City of Jacksonville Equal Employment Opportunity Plan (2017-2019)
Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Equal Employment Opportunity Plan (2015-2017)
City of Jacksonville Equal Employment Opportunity Plan (2015-2017)
State and Local Government Information (EEO-4)