Internships provide benefits to both interns and the organizations hosting the intern. There are many benefits to completing an internship including the development of strong teamwork skills balanced with the exercise of individual responsibility, the opportunity to experiment with jobs that match academic and personal interests and the chance to develop industry-specific abilities. Internships also increase the likelihood of building professional networking contacts and mentoring relationships. Internships help students become viable, experienced job applicants when seeking employment after graduation. In fact, many employers consider internship experience in the hiring process, and often look to their own interns as the best potential candidates for full-time positions. Internships available in Northeast Florida are listed below.
Deutsche Bank Internship Program
•Interns may be assigned to Financial Operations, Legal, Compliance, Technology, HR, or other support departments based on candidate pool and business need
• Intern program elements to include real-world work experiences, management networking opportunities, leadership and technical training classes, and an intern conclusion event
• Internship is for 8 weeks with a target of 32 hours per week
• Internship is paid at $10-$15/hr
• Rising seniors through to students entering graduate school
• Minimum GPA of 3.2+ but selection criteria is competitive on candidate profiles
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (M/F/D/V) employer.
Apply online at www.db.com/careers and select “Professional” to create an online profile and apply for active positions.