Home Builders Institute Program
September 30, 2019 - December 20, 2019
Jacksonville Career Center
2708 West Beaver Street
Jacksonville, FL 32254
Greg Howze, Regional Career Development Coordinator (RCDC); firstname.lastname@example.org, 904-451-7087
HBI, a national leader for career training in the building industry, is providing SkillBridge-approved training, certification and placement in the construction industry. Take advantage of a 12-week, no-cost construction industry training, certification and job placement through a new program in the Jacksonville, FL area. This program is open to active duty military (within 180 days of separation). Spouses and local veterans are also eligible.
Participants learn all aspects of the carpentry trade. Other trades such as electrical painting and plumbing may also be added in the future. Program graduates earn an industry-recognized and validated pre-apprenticeship training certificate.
Each participant in the HBI program is:
- Connected with professional and industry-credentialed instructors
- Screened and assessed to develop an individualized training plan
- Trained in the multiplicity of jobs and careers in the industry
- Certified to perform in a high-growth construction career
- Prepared and ready to be placed in quality construction jobs
Prepare yourself for the next step! Construction employers need qualified workers at all levels of the industry, including: semi-skilled craft workers, apprentices, managers and subcontractors. Jobs are available.
HBI 2019 Flyer