Bait & Tackle
Boat Trailer Parking
On the water
Paddle Board Rental
Adolph Wurn Park is located in the Sans Souci area of southeast Jacksonville. The park, which opened in November 1955, was donated to Duval County by the developer of Sans Souci, Lonnie Wurn, and named for his father, Adolph Wurn (1890-1974), who emigrated from Poland to Jacksonville with his family in 1921, and eventually became a real estate developer. The park initially contained a swimming pool, recreation building, basketball court, and more, while two baseball fields were added later and used for games of the Sans Souci Athletic Association, founded in 1954. The County returned the park to Lonnie Wurn in 1961, and he allowed the Sans Souci Civic Association to operate the facility until it was conveyed to the City in 1985. Renovations completed in 2004 replaced the two baseball fields with a football field, which is now home for the Southside Seahawk teams, participants in the Pop Warner youth football program.
Basketball Lighted 1 Benches 10 Bike racks 2 Bleachers 2 Car Parking 86 Concession Stand 1 Football 1 Perimeter Site Fencing Picnic Tables 2 Playground Equipment 6 Restrooms 1 Security Lighting Swimming Pools 1