Bait & Tackle
Boat Trailer Parking
On the water
Paddle Board Rental
The Arlington Road Boat Ramp is located in the Arlington area of east Jacksonville, adjacent to the St. Johns River at the western terminus of Arlington Road. After the Alderman Realty Company platted the area in 1913, it established a ferry service from the present-day ramp site to Beaver Street in downtown Jacksonville. Two ferryboats, which held eight automobiles each, operated on a fifteen-minute schedule. By 1940 ferry service had been terminated, and Duval County opened the boat ramp sometime between 1956 and 1965, during a period when the County’s recreational facilities increased dramatically. The completion of a major improvement project in 1995 included the installation of a floating dock, bulkhead renovations, new fencing and signs, and more. The boat ramp provides excellent water access to the downtown area.
Additional features: Limited parking; Close access to downtown
Boat docks 1 Boat Ramps 2 Car Parking 14 Manatee Education Security Lighting Trash Barrels 2