Few things are more effective than an informed and engaged citizenry. Recognizing this, the Public Affairs Office (PAO) is committed to providing accurate, consistent and pertinent information that leads to increased participation, understanding, and engagement among internal and external audiences throughout the city of Jacksonville. As time and resources permit, PAO offers support to City departments with the creation of communications tools and marketing materials.
When requesting graphic design support, please keep the following in mind:
- While we will do our best to take on projects and meet requested deadlines, our ability to do so is contingent on other projects in the queue.
- You are solely responsible for the production of your project, which includes selecting a vendor, obtaining print quotes and securing a purchase order.
- If your request is approved, a minimum of two weeks’ notice is required for creation and delivery of the first proof of your project. Last minute requests will not be considered. Depending on the complexity of the project, you must factor in additional time for revisions, final project proof, and printing and delivery times.
- Depending on the project, if no images are submitted with graphic design request form we will advise regarding stock photo purchase.
- All fields (except those marked "if applicable") are MANDATORY. When filled out and submitted correctly you will be directed to a confirmation page. If you are not automatically directed to teh confirmation page, it means the form has not been submitted. Please review to make sure you did not miss any fields.
Looking for photo/video services? Click here for the Public Affairs Photo/Video Request Form.