Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I get a survey of my property?
Check your closing documents that you received at the closing of your property. A survey is usually one of the items in the buyer's package. If it is not there, check with the closing attorney to see if he or she has a copy. If a copy cannot be located, a new survey may be ordered from a number of independent surveying companies.

Who do I contact to find out the market value of my property?
You would need to contact a real estate appraiser for an opinion of market value.

Where can I get a copy of my deed?
You would need to contact the Clerk of Courts at (904) 630-2028, or online at or search directly at


Who do I contact about condemned structures?
Call 630-CITY (2489) or visit 630-CITY online.

Find it by...

Accessibility | Site Policies | Site Map | Site Index | Employee Search | Help

Need Assistance? Call (904) 630-CITY

Dial 911 in the event of an emergency or (904) 630-0500 for a non-emergency.