Saturday, September 15, 2018
Pre-registration is not required.
Participants must be over 18 or accompanied by an adult.
Service hour certificates will be provided for students.
This regional effort is part of the Annual International Coastal Cleanup coordinated by the Ocean Conservancy and supported locally by Keep Jacksonville Beautiful.
- Wear sturdy, closed toe footwear.
- Wear sun protection and bring water.
- Be alert for slippery wet surfaces.
- Do not climb on rocks or get into water.
- Avoid overexertion and drink plenty of fluids.
- Wear safety vests or bright colors along roadsides.
- Do not handle or remove hazardous items or substances.
- Wear gloves.
- Call 911 for emergencies.
For more information, please call (904) 255-8276
9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Beach Boulevard (at the ocean)
- Atlantic Boulevard (at the ocean)
- Seagate Avenue & 20th Avenue North (at the ocean)
Note: Site locations and times subject to change.
- Blue Cypress Park - 4012 University Boulevard North
- Castaway Island Preserve - 2921 San Pablo Road South
- Ft. Caroline National Memorial - 12713 Fort Caroline Rd.
- Hollybrook Park - 319 Cherokee St.
- Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park - 500 Wonderwood Dr.
- Mandarin Park - 14780 Mandarin Rd.
- NS Mayport Jetties Pavilion #3 - Bon Homme Richard St. ( Across from Damage Control Wet Trainer Facility. Volunteers must have base access or arrange base access.)
- McCue Boat Ramp - 2510 2nd Ave. North
- Northbank Riverwalk at Sydney J. Gefen Park - 504 Alfred DuPont Pl.
- Reddie Point Preserve - 4499 Yachtsman Way
- Riverview Community Center & Park - 9620 Water St.
- Walter Jones Historic Park - 11964 Mandarin Rd.
- Yacht Basin Park - 2941 St. Johns Ave.