The St. Johns River Celebration 23rd Annual Cleanup
March 17, 2018
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
St. Johns River Celebration 2018 Cleanup Sites
Arlington/Beaches 8 a.m. -11 a.m.
Naval Station Mayport, Jetties Pavilion # 3 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
*Exception: Volunteers must have base access or arrange for base access*
Urban/Riverside/Avondale/San Marco/Murray Hill/Springfield 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Arlington Lions Club Park, 4221-1 Richard Denby Gatlin Rd.
- Atlantic Boulevard at the Ocean
- Beach Boulevard at the Ocean
- 16th Avenue South at the Ocean
- Beach Boulevard Boat Ramp, 8508 Beach Blvd., next to All Wet Sports - A personal or rented kayak, canoe or boat is required for this site. Participants use water vessels at their own risk. This site not recommended for children.
- Blue Cypress Park, 4012 University Blvd. N
- Castaway Island Preserve, 2921 San Pablo Rd. S
- Exchange Club Island Park Canoe/Kayak required. Meet at 5130 Arlington Rd. (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
- Ft. Caroline National Memorial, 12713 Fort Caroline Rd. (9 a.m. – 11 a.m.)
- Glynlea Park, Meet at Ball field, 6801 Altama Road
- Mike McCue Park and Boat Ramp, 2510 2nd Ave. N (9 a.m. – 11 a.m.)
- Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park, 500 Wonderwood Rd. *Exception: Volunteers must arrive before 9:30 a.m. to participate.
- Reddie Point Preserve, 4499 Yachtsman Way
Southeast 8 am. - 11 a.m.
- Azalea Creek/Boone Park, 3700 Park St. (8 a.m. – 11 a.m.)
- Bee Street Park, Corner of Bee Street and Utah Avenue
- Fishweir Creek/Fishweir Park, 3999 Valencia Rd.
- Five Points, Meet in front of Sun-Ray Cinema, 1028 Park St. (Cigarette litter pick up)
- Hollybrook Park, 319 Cherokee St.
- Historic Murray Hill, Murray Hill Public Library, 918 Edgewood Ave. S
- Klutho Park, West 2nd St. at Boulevard St.
- Memorial Park, 1620 Riverside Ave.
- Northbank Riverwalk at Sydney J . Gefen Park, 505 Alfred DuPont Pl.
- River Oaks Park/Craig Creek, 1000 River Oaks Rd.
- S-Line Urban Rail Trail/Hogan Creek, 2335 N. Davis St. (10 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
- Willowbranch Park, 2870 Sydney St. (8 a.m. – 11 a.m.)
- Yacht Basin Park, 2941 St. Johns Ave.
Southwest 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Burnett Park, 3740 Burnett Park Rd.
- John Lowe Boat Ramp at Goodbys Lake, 9020 San Jose Blvd. (9 a.m. – 11 a.m.)
- Mandarin Park (Mandarin Boat Ramp), 14780 Mandarin Rd.
A personal kayak/canoe is encouraged to participate in the water-based portion of the cleanup.
North 9 a.m. -11 a.m.
- Curtis Lee Johnson Marina Boat Ramp, 5434 San Juan Ave. A personal kayak/canoe is necessary to participate in the water-based portion of the cleanup.
- Ringhaver Park, 5198 118th St.
- Wayne B. Stevens Boat Ramp, 4555 Ortega Farms Blvd. (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
Note: This list is subject to change.
- North Shore Park, 7901 Pearl St.
Join hundreds of volunteers around Duval County to help keep Jacksonville beautiful by removing litter and debris from parks, boat ramps and neighborhoods.
- No pre-registration.
- Must be 18 years old or accompanied by an adult.
- T-shirt and snack at Riverside Arts Market—715 Riverside Ave.--after the cleanup. (While supplies last.)
For more information please call call Keep Jacksonville Beautiful at (904) 255-8276.