The Ultimate TEALgate Party
December 05, 2011 - December 05, 2011
TEALgate Party activites begin in and around stadium at 5:30 p.m.
Mayor Brown has proclaimed Monday, Dec. 5, 2011 as “Ultimate TEALgate Day” in support of the Jacksonville Jaguars’ Monday Night Football game against the San Diego Chargers. To create a fun environment for all to enjoy, the Jaguars and others will host festivities at various locations throughout downtown.
- Parking lots open at 7 a.m.
- TEALgate Party activities begin in and around stadium at 5:30 p.m.
- Gates 1 and 4 open at 5:30 p.m.
- Club and Terrace Suites open at 6:30 p.m.
- Gates 2 and 3 open at 6:30 p.m.
- Sunset at 5:26 p.m. (approx.)
- Kick-off at 8:30 p.m.
Inside the stadium
- Pre-game Activities
- Jaxson de Ville stunt
- National Anthem performed by recording artist Josh Gracin
- Halftime Activities
- “Hell on Wheels” BMX stunt bike group
- Flames and pyro
Tealtown Fan Experience Activities
- Open 5:30 – 8 p.m.
- Pepsi Plaza
- Live entertainment
- Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- Jaguars D-Line
- Road Tour Bus Autograph Signings by Jaguars Alumni and the ROAR.
- Appearance by Jaxon de Ville
- ESPN Monday Night Football Countdown to Kickoff show on LED screen
- Opportunity to win sideline passes
o Interactive Activities
- Obstacle Course
- Gridiron Skills Challenge
- Make The Pass
- 12th Man Photo Opp.
- Broad Jump
- High Jump
- Bungee Run Inflatable
- Gauntlet Inflatable
- Quarterback Challenge Inflatable
o Displays & Booths
- Jaguars Exhibit
- X102.9 Booth
- 96.9 FN Booth
- Face Painter
- Temporary Tattoos
- 30 ft. Football Inflatable
- Beverages – $2 draft special
- Table seating
Sports Complex Activities
- Bands performing 5:30-8 p.m.
- Radio 80, Adams St.
- John Earle, Gate 3
- Sugar Bear, Gate 4
- Barrett Jockers, Lot E
- Chroma, Lot Z
- Roaming Teal Prize Patrol including Jax Pack and the ROAR cheerleaders
- 30,000 light-up foam sticks sponsored by Baptist Health distributed to fans outside the gates prior to the game
- Post game fans will receive 2011 exclusive Jaguar poster as they exit EverBank Field
JTA Stadium Shuttle Service
Starts at 6:30 p.m. until 1 hour post-game
- Single Game Shuttle Pass Fare: $12
- Downtown Lots
- Convention Center Lot (1005 Forsyth St.)
- Kings Avenue Parking Garage (1003 Kings Ave.)
- Suburban Lots
- Beaches: Little League (Wingate) Park, 277 Penman Rd. S., Jacksonville Beach
- Mandarin: San Jose Blvd. at Marbon Rd.
- Orange Park: U.S. 17 at Wells Rd., behind Wachovia Bank
- Southside: Philips Hwy. at J. Turner Butler Blvd.
- Shuttle drop off locations
- The Convention Center Park-n-Ride lot location will use the ramp area that is located at the north end of the stadium. This pick-up and drop off area is located on the stadium property between Gates 2 and 3.
- All other stadium shuttle users will be dropped off at Lot B. This lot is located on the east side of the stadium across Haines St. between Gates 3 and 4.
S.S. Marine Taxi
Regular service begins at 11 a.m.
Game day service to the Jacksonville Municipal Marina starts at 5:30 p.m. until 2 hours post-game.
- One Way Downtown: Adults $3.00/Children & Seniors $2.00*
- One Way Municipal Marina: Adults $4.00/Children & Seniors $3.00*
*Children over 3 years old and Seniors over 60 years old
- The Jacksonville Landing
- Friendship Fountain
- Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront
- Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk
- Jacksonville Municipal Marina