9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (If attending virtually, please join the meeting by 8:50 A.M.)
Notice is hereby given that Jacksonville City Council Member Joyce Morgan, Chair of the 2020 Value Adjustment Board, sets the following meeting dates and times for the 2020 VAB year monthly meetings. Chairwoman Morgan will meet with the Value Adjustment Board Members on the dates listed below at 9:00 am in the Council Chambers, 1st Floor, City Hall at St. James, 117 West Duval Street, Jacksonville, Florida.
All interested persons are invited to attend.
Please contact any member of the VAB Staff, at (904) 255-5124, for additional information or correspondence.
VALUE ADJUSTMENT BOARD MEETING DATES AND TIMES:
Thursday, January 14, 2021 9:00 AM
Thursday, February 11, 2021 9:00 AM
Thursday, March 11, 2021 9:00 AM
Thursday, April 15, 2021 9:00 AM
Thursday, May 13, 2021 9:00 AM
NOTE: The Meeting ID and Passcode is the same for all the meeting dates.
The Committee Members (3) quorum will need to be present in person, but other members may attend utilizing Communications Media Technology (CMT).
The meeting will discuss topics related to the background and charge of the Committee and any other items noted on the meeting’s agenda or the Chair's discretion. VAB@coj.net is the designated email for comments to be included as a part of this meeting.
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Value Adjustment Board, with respect to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, he or she will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
WAYS FOR THE PUBLIC TO ACCESS THE MEETING:
Meeting ID: 919 4708 2565 Passcode: 263585
- Sign up for Zoom. Type - Zoom.US – with Chrome Internet Browser. Go to: JOIN A MEETING On Dashboard Information regarding the Zoom meeting ID and meeting password is listed below:
(You can LISTEN
to the meeting and VIEW
the meeting this way.
2. Watch it on your computer. Streaming site (or COJ streaming site):
3. Joining a Zoom Meeting by phone:
Dial: 1 301 715 8592 - Meeting ID: 919 4708 2565
Find a local number: https://zoom.us/u/ada5b2K93m
INSTRUCTIONS: JOINING A MEETING BY DIAL-IN PHONE ONLY
- Dial numbers provided above. If you dial a toll number, your carrier rates will apply.
- You will be prompted to enter the meeting ID – Meeting ID: 919 4708 2565 Passcode: 263585
- If the meeting has not already started and you join before the host is enabled, you will be prompted to press # to wait if you are participant.
- You will be prompted to enter your unique participant ID. This only applies if you have joined on the computer or mobile device or are a panelist in a webinar. Press # to skip.
If you join by computer or mobile device later, you can enter the Participant ID to bind your phone and device session together and show your video when you speak on the phone. To enter your participant ID once you are in the meeting, enter #Participant ID#
on your phone.
PHONE CONTROLS FOR DIAL-IN PHONE ONLY PARTICIPANTS
The following commands can be entered via phone tones using your phone's dial pad while in a Zoom meeting:
- *6 - Toggle mute/unmute (While this is a function that is available the mute and unmute function will be controlled by the Host not the participant. To speak, the participant must use the *9 function to be recognized.)
- *9 - Raise hand (Electronic Zoom feature that “Must” be used to be recognized by the Chairman to Speak)
- Refer to: City of Jacksonville Citizen Guide to Council Meetings (Attached)
- Legal Name must appear on Zoom to be recognized by the Chair.
- DO NOT state your residence- address as this is not required in this forum – only state
County and Zip Code
WAYS FOR THE PUBLIC TO MAKE COMMENTS AFTER THE MEETING:
- Timeframe set by Chairman – No more than 3 minutes per speaker.
- Phone in participate will be informed of remaining time.
- Chairman will “ONLY” recognize or call on speakers using the ELECTRONIC “RAISE HAND” feature located within the Zoom App *9 … wait to be recognized. (Must have a Microphone and Speakers on phone to participate with the function.)
Comments can be sent by email to: VAB@coj.net
ADA and TDD ASSISTANCE
Pursuant to the American with Disabilities Act, accommodations for persons with disabilities are available upon request. Please allow 1-2 business days’ notification to process; last minute requests will be accepted but may not be possible to fulfill. Please contact Disabled Services Division at: V 904-255-5466, TTY-904-255-5476, or email your request to KaraT@coj.net
If you have any problems or questions about gaining access to the meeting, please call 904 255 5193 Leave your name number and brief message
. For general meeting information please contact any member of the VAB Staff, at (904) 255-5124.