Persons attending this meeting via Zoom will be given an opportunity to provide public comment
during the public comment period of the meeting. Interested persons who cannot attend the
meeting, but who wish to submit public comments to be read during the public comment period of
the meeting regarding any matter on the agenda for consideration at the meeting may do so by
emailing Dan Durbec, firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than June 1, 2021.
Pursuant to the American with Disabilities Act, accommodations for persons with disabilities are
available upon request. Please allow 1-2 business days notification to process; last minute
requests will be accepted, but may not be possible to fulfill. Please contact Disabled Services
Division at: V(904) 255-5466, TTY-(904) 255-5476, or email your request to email@example.com.
Please contact Dan Durbec by telephone at 904-255-8276 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
have any questions regarding this notice or if you experience technical difficulties during the
TO ACCESS AND PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING VIA ZOOM APPLICATION
If you have already registered for the Zoom application on your computer, enter the link below
in the address line for Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge Internet Browser.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82338268113?pwd=aUFQYmhYbWhBUExnSEpUZlFhckVtUT09
823 3826 8113
To access the meeting on Zoom through your computer if you have not registered for Zoom, follow these instructions:
- At the beginning of public comment, the Chair of the meeting will establish a time period for each speaker that is no more than 3 minutes per speaker.
- All participants who wish to participate in public comment during the meeting must log into Zoom with his/her full name.
- The Chair will only call on speakers using the “RAISE HAND” feature located within the Zoom app. Click on “Participants” button at the bottom of the screen and then scroll down and click on “Raise Hand.” You must have a microphone, video camera, and speakers on your computer to participate with the “RAISE HAND” function.
- Wait to be recognized for your public comment time by the Chair
- Begin speaking after the Chair has recognized your turn during public comment
- Sign up for the Zoom application by typing – Zoom.US – into Google Chrome or Microsoft
- Edge Internet Browser.
- Go to: JOIN A MEETING on Dash Board.
- Enter the Zoom Meeting ID and meeting Password listed below:
Meeting ID: 823 3826 8113
To access the meeting on Zoom through your telephone, follow these instructions:
- Dial: +1 646 558 8656
- Enter the Zoom meeting ID and meeting password listed below:
Meeting ID: 823 3826 8113
- If you join before the meeting has started, you will be prompted to press # to wait
- If you call using your mobile telephone or device, you will be prompted to enter a unique participant ID. Press # to skip.