JaxReady encourages businesses to review the following resources from OSHA and CDC as they relate to COVID-19.
Guidance for All Businesses
OSHA COVID-19 Home Page
- This webpage provides information for workers and employers about the evolving coronavirus pandemic. The information includes links to interim guidance and other resources for preventing exposures to, and infection with COVID-19.
OSHA COVID-19 Standards
- This page highlights OSHA standards and directives (instructions for compliance officers) and other related information that may apply to worker exposure to COVID-19.
OSHA Guidance for Employers
- A direct download link to OSHA Publication 3990-03 2020, Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19.
CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC has provided this interim guidance to help prevent workplace exposures to COVID-19, in non-healthcare settings.
CDC Prepare your Small Business and Employees for the Effects of COVID-19
- CDC guidance specific to small businesses.
CDC Public Health Recommendations for Community-Related Exposure
Guidance that applies to individuals who travel, for work purposes or otherwise.
Guidance for Retail, Food Service, and Hospitality Businesses
Critical COVID-19 Guidance Standards for Hospitality Reopening - Guidance standards for the re-opening of restaurants, hotels and other public lodgings developed by the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association in partnership with the National Restaurant Association and the American Hotel and Lodging Association.
Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 - Developed by the U.S. Department of Labor and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to reduce the impact of COVID-19 outbreak conditions on businesses, workers, customers, and the public.
National Restaurant Association Coronavirus Information and Resources - Information provided by the National Restaurant Association to ensure that restaurants have the latest information about coronavirus.
National Restaurant Association Industry-Specific Guidance for Owners and Operators - General information, including frequently asked questions and answers, specific to the restarant industry.
FDA's Best Practices for Retail Food Stores, Restaurants, and Food Pick-Up/Delivery Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic - FDA is sharing information about best practices to operate retail food stores, restaurants, and associated pick-up and delivery services during the COVID-19 pandemic to safeguard workers and consumers.
What Grocery and Food Retail Workers Need to Know about COVID-19 - CDC guidance for employees in the food retail and grocery industry. Details steps employers should take to protect employees.
Additional general resources are available for more information.
Each of the bullets below is a hyperlink to the relevant CDC Guidance.