The North Florida South Georgia Veterans Health System (NF/SGVHS), is hosting the 2018 Jacksonville VA Outpatient Clinic (OPC)/Community Whole Health Summit on Wednesday, November 14th
at The Legends Center. The event will begin at 8:30 a.m. This event is open to the public.
Department of Veterans Affairs Mental Health Forum Flyer
This will be the 6th
year of facilitating VA Community Summits in Duval County. Previously the focus has been on topics related the overall mental health and well-being of Veterans. This year, VA is striving to increase collaboration with the community in addressing subjects that reflect an integrated approach to health and mental health care.
Topics will include:
- Whole Health and Integrated Care for Health and Wellness
- Suicide Prevention Initiatives and Partnerships
- Mindfulness in Emotional Environments
- Medication Assisted Therapies for Opiate Treatment Alternatives
- Local Opioid Epidemic Initiatives Information
- Same Day Access to Care
- The New Jacksonville VA OPC Community Resource and Referral Center
The goal through the Jacksonville VA OPC/Community Whole Health Summit is to engage in active dialogue on how we, as a community, can address the health and wellness needs of Veterans and their families through collaboration between NF/SGVHS, Veterans, and community partners.
Please RSVP to Jessica Bradstreet, LCSW at Jessica.Bradstreet@va.gov
or 904-239-8812, with your name and/or representative(s) who is attending. Pre-registration is appreciated.