The Jacksonville VA/Community Council Presents 2019 VA Whole Health/Mental Health Summit
November 14, 2019
8:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M.
Florida State College of Jacksonville Advanced Technology Center
401 W. State St.
Jacksonville, FL 32202
|Topics will include:
This event is open to the public. Pre-registration is appreciated. If you are requesting to provide program/agency information at the event, vendors are asked to direct their emails to Jessica.Bradstreet@va.gov. Vendor space is limited. Vendors must be pre-registered.
- Whole Health and Integrated Care for Health and Wellness
- Suicide Prevention Initiatives and Partnerships
- Moral Injury & Post Traumatic Growth
- Mission Act/Community Care
- Transitioning Service Members Services
- Same Day Access to Care & PCMHI
- Built for Zero Homelessness Initiative
There will be time for networking before and after the event. Breakfast and Lunch will be provided. CEU’s pending. This event is open to the public.
Whole Health Summit Registration