The Institute for Veterans and Military Families (IVMF) Tri-Base Jacksonville Onward to Opportunity Program (O2O) will be launching its 2019 Cohorts with space for service members, guardsmen, reservists, veterans and military spouses seeking certifications in Project Management, Six Sigma Green Belt, Information Technology, Human Resources and Customer Service Excellence.
Your journey starts by reading the checklist below, attending a program orientation and completing a personal program assessment to identify your existing experience, civilian career interest and post-military goals. Be sure to check out the “About” and “The Program” tabs on the Onward to Opportunity website.
- Active Duty Service Members within 6 months of transition date at start of Cohort. Must have attended Transition GPS at start of Cohort.
- Any Member of the Selected Reserve (National Guard/Reserves) with 180 days of service.
- Spouses of Active Duty Service Members and Guardsmen – regardless of what stage the service member is in their career
- Honorably Discharged Veteran’s with DD-214 (must be verified).
- Cohort dates for 2019 are C12 Feb 11-15, C13 Apr 15-19, C14 Jun 10-14, C15 Aug 5-9, C16 Oct 7-11 & C19 Dec 9-13. Please plan accordingly. If you are in doubt as to when you should attend, contact O2O Program Coordinator, Anthony Bush.
This program covers the cost of the online training course work and certification exam. It is COMPLETELY FREE
of charge and an outstanding opportunity for our veterans and military families. For more information, please contact Tri-Base Jacksonville’s O2O Program Coordinator, Anthony Bush at email@example.com