If it is a new installation:
1. Simply run the install from the CD and pick all the defaults.
If your database name is VAPROG97.MDB currently:
- Backup your current database file by copying it somewhere else on your hard drive.
- Open your current database, select maintenance and DUMP DATA.
- Close database
- Copy the VAPROG97.MDB file from the CD to your current installation directory and overwrite the current database.
- Right mouse click on the database file and select properties. Uncheck the read-only property and click ok.
- You are ready to run.
If you want to install to the network:
- Install the application with the CD on each of the workstations.
- Copy the VAPROG97.MDB file to the shared network.
- Change the icon on each workstation to point to the network share where the database is located.