The St. Johns River Celebration 28th Annual Cleanup
March 18, 2023
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Locations and times vary.
Join volunteers around Duval County to help keep Jacksonville beautiful by removing litter and debris from parks, boat ramps and neighborhoods. There’s a site near you!
Pre-registration not required.
Must be 18 years old or accompanied by an adult.
For more information, please call Dan Durbec at (904) 255-8276.
Thank you SJRC Cleanup sponsors and partners
- Florida Inland Navigation District
- Surfing’s Evolution and Preservation Foundation
- Reef Life
- St. Johns Riverkeeper
St. Johns River Celebration 2023 Cleanup Sites
Arlington/Beaches - 8 – 11 a.m.
Urban/Riverside Avondale/San Marco/Murray Hill/Springfield 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- All Wet Sports/Beach Boulevard Boat Ramp, 8508 Beach Blvd.
- Leonard Abess Park, 12743 Leonard Abess Blvd.
- Atlantic Boulevard at the Ocean, 0 Atlantic Blvd., Atlantic Beach (8 a.m. – 10 am.)
- Ed Austin Regional Park, 11751 McCormick Rd. (8 a.m – 11 a.m.)
- Beach Boulevard at the Ocean, 2 Ocean Front No., Jacksonville Beach (8 a.m. – 10 a. m.)
- Blue Cypress Park, 4012 University Blvd. No. Exchange Club Island Canoe/Kayak required. Meet at Arlington Road Boat Ramp, 513 Arlington Rd.
- Ft. Caroline National Memorial, 12713 Ft. Caroline Rd. (9 a.m. – 11 a.m.)
- Glynlea Park, Meet at Ball field, 6801 Altama Road
- Huffman Boulevard Park, 2775 Huffman Blvd.
- Mike McCue Park and Boat Ramp, 2510 2nd Ave. No. (9 a.m. – 11 a.m.)
- Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park, 500 Wonderwood Dr. (9 a.m. – 11 a.m.) *Exception: Volunteers must arrive before 9:30 a.m. to participate.
Southeast 8 am. - 11 a.m.
- Azalea Creek/Boone Park, 3700 Park St. (8 a.m. – 11 a.m.)
- Boone Park North, Meet at entrance at Van Wert Avenue and Valencia Road
- Fishweir Creek/Fishweir Park, 3999 Valencia Rd.
- Five Points/Sun Ray Cinema, 1028 Park St.
- John Gorrie Dog Park, 631 College St.
- Hollybrook Park, 319 Cherokee St.
- Henry J. Klutho Park, Meet in parking lot across from the VA, 1536 N. Jefferson St.
- Henry L. Brown Kooker Park, 2909 Bennett St. (8 a.m. – 11 a.m.)
- JTA Transit Regional Transit Center, 100 Lavilla Center Dr.
- Murray Hill Playground, 4208 Kingsbury St.
- Riverside Arts Market, 715 Park St.
- Riverside Park, 735 Park St.
- Willowbranch Park, 2870 Sydney St.
Southwest 8 am. - 11 a.m.
- Burnett Park, 3740 Burnett Park Rd.
- Hood Landing Boat Ramp, 12925 Hood Landing Rd.
- John T. Lowe Boat Ramp at Goodby’s Creek, 9020 San Jose Blvd.
- Mandarin Park (Mandarin Boat Ramp), 14780 Mandarin Rd.
- Palmetto Leaves Regional Park, 5760 Greenland Rd. Meet at south Entrance off Old St. Augustine Road
- Pine Forest, 2174 Thomas Ct.
Northwest 8-11 a.m.
- Crystal Springs Road Park, 10151 Crystal Springs Rd.
- McGirts Creek Community Center & Lew Brantley Park, 8435 118th St.
- Ringhaver Park, 5198 118th St.
Northeast 8-11 a.m.
- Harborview Boat Ramp, 4100 Harborview Dr.
- Lonnie Miller Park, 5054 Soutel Dr.
- Charles Reese Memorial Park, 7260
- Ribault River Preserve Park, 2617 Ribault Scenic Dr.
Note: Locations and times are subject to change
- Big Talbot Island State Park. A1A North
- Huguenot Memorial Park, 10980 Heckscher Dr.
- North 9 – 11 a.m.
- Dunn Avenue, Meet at Burger King 937 Dunn Ave. (10 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
- North Shore Park, 7901 Pearl St.
Volunteer Appreciation Event
T-shirt and snack at Riverside Arts Market (715 Riverside Ave., under the Fuller Warren I-95 Bridge) after the cleanup. * While supplies last.
Download the flyer here.