A permit for solicitation on the right-of-way of any public street or highway in the City may be obtained from the Neighborhoods Department Office of Consumer Affairs, provided the applicant meets the following criteria.  For the most efficient permitting of this type of use, we suggest the following procedure:

  1. Submit complete application with required attachments (see link below) to:  Neighborhoods Department - Consumer Affairs Office at 214 North Hogan St., 7th Floor, Jacksonville, FL, 32202.
  2. Within 10 business days, the Consumer Affairs Office will review the application and submit a response for approval or denial. 

Resource Links

Permit Application for Charitable Solicitations' on the Right of Way 
Chapter 804.806.807 (Ordinance)

Contact Us:

Valerie Williams, Consumer Affairs Manager
(904) 630-2489