The City of Jacksonville, Planning and Development Department, Transportation Planning Division has engaged Resource Systems Group (RSG), in cooperation with Peggy Malone & Associates and the Hester Group, LLC to provide professional services in initiating an update to the 2030 Mobility Plan. The revised 2030 Mobility Plan will reprioritize the existing list of identified roadway and transit projects and identify bicycle and pedestrian projects in the mobility zones. The revised 2030 Mobility Plan will update the Mobility Fee by refreshing priorities and performance measures. To achieve this end, the Mobility Plan Update includes the following steps:
- Define Mobility Plan Study Update Goals and Objectives;
- Establish Performance Measures to be used to determine progress in achieving the goals and objectives of the Mobility Plan Study Update;
- Reprioritize Project List of future improvements to City-owned streets;
- Update Transportation Improvement Costs;
- Update the Mobility Fee;
- Prepare Final Reports and Presentations.
The 2030 Mobility Plan Update has engaged a Mobility Plan Working Group, appointed by the Mayor's Office and the City Council, to review progress on the plan and provide ongoing feedback on the plan’s direction.
Members of the Mobility Plan Working Group:
T.R. Hainline - Chair
Staci Rewis - Lay Citizen Member
Rick Morales - Lay Citizen Member
Robert Rhodes - Lay Citizen Member
Rajesh Chindalur - Lay Citizen Member
Andrew Dickson - Lay Citizen Member
Lori Boyer - City Council Representative Member
In addition, the Mobility Plan Update process will engage the public at two critical points in the Mobility Plan’s development to:
- Review the Mobility Plan goals, objectives, and performance measures; and,
- Review the prioritized project list.
All future meetings will be held on an as needed basis and will be noticed to the public.
2030 Multimodal Transportation Study - Report - Complete - Revised 6-1-11 - Part 1
Pertinent Comprehensive Plan Elements
Please check back often for more information!
Laurie A. Santana
Chief of Transportation Planning Division
Planning and Development Department
City of Jacksonville
214 N Hogan Street, Suite 300
Jacksonville, FL 32202