2021 Summer Application Dates: April 6 through May 5.
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE: www.goodwilljax.org
- Click on Mayor’s Youth at Work Partnership/More Info
- Click on MYAWP Students
- Click on Apply Here
- Click on Mayor’s Youth at Work – Student Application
- Complete the application and submit
ALL applicants are encouraged to check their emails regularly for the status of their application.
If you have additional questions or need assistance scheduling your background screening please contact our team at MYAWP@goodwilljax.org.
2021 Program Information
Program Goals: To build the talent pipeline for our local economy by connecting young adults with education and employment career pathways that prepare them to meet the skill demands of employers while leading them to workforce success.
The Fall Session will begin September 13th – December 10th, 2021. Students will work 15 hours/week, complete a career assessment and participant in employment readiness training.
- Students enrolled in a Duval County high school, general education development (GED) program, or high school equivalency program, technical school, or college.
- Youth Ages 16 - 21
- Proof of grades/diploma (2.0 cumulative high school GPA for current students or high school diploma). Supporting documentation (i.e. copy last report card/FOCUS snapshot, or copy of diploma/final high school transcript/GED) is required.
- Completion of Mandatory Career Assessment (access to assessment will be granted after Proof of Grades are received)
- Successfully Complete Screening Process
This is a competitive process with limited opportunities. The system allows you to save and re-enter the application until it is complete, however, once it is submitted, no additional changes can be made. Submitting your application does not guarantee placement in a position. You will receive a confirmation email notifying you that your application has been received. Please ensure that our emails are not sent to your Spam account. If you are selected to participate, you will be notified via email with the next steps in the process
Thank you for your interest in the Mayor’s Youth at Work Partnership. If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.