The Tax Collector's Office provides online access to many of the records within the office. The Tax Collector's Office also makes available for purchase data files of the same information. The paid listings are available on CD in the following formats:
1) Local Business Tax (LBT) Receipt Master File: Complete listing of all LBT receipts for $75.
2) Local Business Tax (LBT) Receipt Weekly Listing: Listing of all new LBT accounts created from Monday through Friday of the previous week. This is available as an Excel file for $15.
3) Local Business Tax (LBT) Receipt Monthly Listing: Listing of all receipts paid during the previous month in an Excel file. The April 2020 and May 2020 reports can be found by clicking the month. (choose the save file option when prompted to save a copy on your computer). Last updated June 8th, 2020 with April and May payments. Click here for a link to the data layout of this file.
In order to receive any of the above files, please submit a letter specifying which file and media type you need. Where necessary, specify sort order and classification number. Also enclose a check payable to Duval County Tax Collector for the correct amount. Request for the files should be submitted to:
Duval County Tax Collector
Attn: Local Business Tax Department
231 E. Forsyth Street, Suite 130
Jacksonville, FL 32202-3370
4) TPESCROW File-Data for the current and up to an additional six years, includes both PAID and UNPAID accounts as well as full legal descriptions. These files are extremely large, as it is the entire property tax roll for 7 years, and requires a database to open. The format of the file can be found here. These files are now available to download at no cost. They will be updated once each month, click on the years you would like to download. 2013-2016 years, 2017-2019 years updated June 8th, 2020.
2019 TPESCROW with November Discount amount
5) Delinquent List: listing of delinquent parcels for certificate years 2014-2020, both paid and unpaid. If the parcel is paid, redemption information is included. This file is in an Excel format and the layout can be found here. For a list of the Use Codes in the file, click here. To download the June Delq List please click here. File was last updated June 8th, 2020 with Amount Due good through June 30th, 2020. Please note- this file is only updated once per month. There is not a specific date it is updated as this is provided as a courtesy. To view the most up-to-date listing of unpaid County-held certificates available for purchase, click here.
The files are provided for your convenience and as a courtesy. While the Duval County Tax Collector's Office has attempted to ensure that the data contained in these files is accurate and reflects the characteristics of the original data, the Duval County Tax Collector's Office makes no warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability, or timeliness of this data. The Duval County Tax Collector's Office does not assume any liability associated with the use or misuse of this data.
The tax and business tax monthly reports are updated once a month. Usually by the 15th of each month. If it is past the 15th and the files have not been updated please contact email@example.com