Visitors to One Spark and other Downtown events this weekend should note that roads will be closed along the following route, starting at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 12, as the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office assists with traffic for the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes.
- Duval Street from Jacksonville Fairgrounds to A. Philip Randolph Blvd.
- A. Philip Randolph Blvd. from Duval Street to Bay Street
- Bay Street from A. Philip Randolph Blvd. to Hogan Street
- Hogan Street from Bay Street to Independent Drive
- Independent Drive from Hogan Street to Newnan Street
- Newnan Street, making a right on Coastline Drive to the Riverwalk behind Berkman Plaza
- Riverwalk to Bay Street
- Bay Street to A. Philip Randolph Blvd.
- A. Philip Randolph Blvd. from Bay Street to Duval Street
- Duval Street from A. Philip Randolph Blvd. to Jacksonville Fairgrounds
Roads will be reopened as walkers complete the route.
The Jacksonville Transportation Authority has also opened the public parking area of Kings Avenue Station Parking Garage (1201 Kings Avenue – 32207) for daily parking for One Spark attendees. Parking is $5 per vehicle daily. Vehicles may enter the garage between the following hours:
Saturday, April 12 from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday, April 13 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please note, the garage exit gates will close at 3 a.m. Customers will be required to remove their vehicles before closing.
The JTA will continue to offer complimentary access on the Skyway during the One Spark 2014 festival with the following hours:
Saturday, April 12 from 9 a.m. to 3 a.m.
Sunday, April 13 from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For more information about parking options, please visit onesparkparking.com
Visitors to One Spark wishing to ride their bicycles to the event can access a free Bike Valet on Monroe Street between Laura and Hogan Streets to park their bikes before they visit the venues. Please note that One Spark visitors are not allowed to ride bicycles, scooters, or skateboards within the One Spark footprint. Visit beonespark.com
for an event map and more details.