In observance of the Fourth of July, the following City government offices and facilities will be closed on Monday, July 5, 2021.
Jacksonville Public Library
- City Hall at St. James, 117 W. Duval St.
- Ed Ball Building, 214 N. Hogan St.
- Jake M. Godbold City Hall Annex, 407 N. Laura St.
- Yates Building, 231 E. Forsyth St.
- (The Office of the Tax Collector, including all Tax Collector branch offices and The Office of the Property Appraiser)
- Duval County Courthouse, 501 W. Adams St.
- Supervisor of Elections main office, 105 E. Monroe St.
- Animal Care and Protective Services, 2020 Forest St.
- Municipal Code Compliance Division, 214 N. Hogan St.
- Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department administrative offices, 515 N. Julia St.
- Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department offices, 214 N. Hogan St.
- All community and senior centers and gymnasiums managed by the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department
- Tillie K. Fowler Regional Park Nature Center, 7000 Roosevelt Blvd.
- Victim Services Center, 403 W. 10th St.
- Kids Hope Alliance, 1095 A. Philip Randolph Blvd.
- Social Service Division Emergency Assistance office, 1809 Art Museum Drive
- Right-of-Way and Stormwater Management Division administrative offices, 609 St. Johns Bluff Road
- Mowing and Landscape Maintenance Division administrative offices, 609 St. Johns Bluff Road
- Solid Waste Division administrative offices, 1031 Superior St.
- Household Hazardous Waste Facility, 2675 Commonwealth Ave.
- The Ritz Theatre & Museum, 829 N. Davis St.
- Cecil Gym and Fitness Center, 13531 Lake Newman Drive
- Cecil Aquatic Center, 13611 Normandy Blvd.
All public libraries will be closed on Monday, July 5.
Garbage, Yard Waste and Recycling Collection
Collection services will run as scheduled.
630-CITY Call Center
The office will be closed on Monday, July 5. Citizens can submit a request for City service online anytime at myjax.custhelp.com
Tennis centers will be closed Monday, July 5.
Outdoor pools will be open on Monday, July 5, from 1 p.m. - 7 p.m. Please note that the following pools will be closed:
Huguenot Memorial Park
- Butler Middle School – 900 Acorn St.
- Carvill – 1302 Carvill Ave.
- Ed White High School – 1700 Old Middleburg Rd.
- Englewood High School – 4412 Barnes Rd.
- Highlands Middle School – 10913 Pine Estates Rd.
- Mallison – 3133 Lenox Ave.
Huguenot Memorial Park will be open from 6 a.m. - 7 p.m. on Monday, July 5. Admissions gate closes for entry at 6 p.m. Camping is available.
Periodically, Huguenot Memorial Park managers must implement limited beach parking plans in preparation for high tides or other natural occurrences which could cause beach and/or park closures if maximum vehicle capacity is reached. Park-goers are always encouraged to check conditions before visiting the park by calling (904) 255-4255.
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park will maintain regular hours, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Park day-users and campground visitors may enter from 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. All but permitted campers and their authorized visitors with passes must depart by 8 p.m. Camping reservations close at 7:30 p.m. daily. Only campers with prepaid reservations can gain access from 8 p.m. - 9 p.m. People without a prepaid pass waiting for them will not be admitted after 7:30 p.m. All campers must check-in by 9 p.m. and have tents and RV’s set up by 9:30 p.m. After 9 p.m., no one may enter to set up on a campsite.