The City of Jacksonville will launch the second round of the Small Business Relief Program on Thursday, July 16, at 9 a.m.
With this relief grant program, the City will make one-time payments of up to $2,000 to a limited number of qualifying small business owners.
Grants will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis to applicants that meet the following conditions for eligibility:
- The business must be located in Duval County;
- You must provide the Tax ID assigned to your small business;
- The business must have been in operation for at least one (1) year prior to Feb. 29, 2020;
- The business should not have had more than 100 employees on Feb. 29, 2020 (there’s no minimum number of employees, sole proprietors will qualify);
- You must certify that the business has experienced a reduction in revenue of at least 25% since Feb. 29, 2020, as a direct result of the COVID-19 crisis.
Those interested in participating in the program are strongly encouraged to create a MyJax business account at myjax.custhelp.com (follow the link for the “small business relief grant program”) before applying; the same website and account will be used for the application process. While business owners may create a MyJax business account immediately, the application process will not begin until Thursday, July 16, at 9 a.m.