In observance of the New Year’s holiday, the following City government offices and facilities will be closed on Friday, Dec. 31.
· City Hall at St. James, 117 W. Duval St.
· Ed Ball Building, 214 N. Hogan St.
· Jake M. Godbold City Hall Annex, 407 N. Laura St.
- Yates Building, 231 E. Forsyth St. (The Office of the Tax Collector, including all Tax Collector branch offices and The Office of the Property Appraiser)
· Duval County Courthouse, 501 W. Adams St.
· Supervisor of Elections main office, 105 E. Monroe St.
· Animal Care and Protective Services, 2020 Forest St.
· Municipal Code Compliance Division, 214 N. Hogan St.
· Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department administrative offices, 515 N. Julia St.
· Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department offices, 214 N. Hogan St.
- All community and senior centers and gymnasiums managed by the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department
· Tillie K. Fowler Regional Park Nature Center, 7000 Roosevelt Blvd.
· Victim Services Center, 403 W. 10th St.
· Kids Hope Alliance, 1095 A. Philip Randolph Blvd.
· Social Service Division Emergency Assistance office, 1809 Art Museum Dr.
- Right-of-Way and Stormwater Management Division administrative offices, 609 St. Johns Bluff Rd.
- Mowing and Landscape Maintenance Division administrative offices, 609 St. Johns Bluff Rd.
· Solid Waste Division administrative offices, 1031 Superior St.
· Household Hazardous Waste Facility, 2675 Commonwealth Ave.
- The Ritz Theatre & Museum, 829 N. Davis St.
· Cecil Gym and Fitness Center, 13531 Lake Newman Dr.
· Cecil Aquatic Center, 13611 Normandy Blvd.
Jacksonville Public Library
All public libraries will close at 6 p.m. Thursday
, and remain closed through Friday, Dec. 31.
All locations will reopen Monday, Jan. 3.
Garbage and Yard Waste Collection
There will be no disruption to service.
630-CITY Call Center
The office will be closed Friday, Dec. 31
, re-opening Monday, Jan. 3.
Citizens can submit a request for City service online anytime at:myjax.custhelp.com
All tennis centers except Southside Tennis Complex will be closed on Friday, Dec. 31.
Southside Tennis Complex will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 31.
All tennis facilities will be closed Saturday, Jan. 1.
Huguenot Memorial Park
Huguenot Memorial Park will be open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 31.
The admissions gate close for entry at 5 p.m.
Camping is available.
Periodically, Huguenot Memorial Park managers must implement limited beach parking plans in preparation for high tides or other natural occurrences which could cause beach and/or park closures if maximum vehicle capacity is reached. Park-goers are always encouraged to check conditions before visiting the park by calling (904) 255-4255 or visiting www.jaxparks.com.
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park will open at 8 a.m.
and will close at the regular time of 6 p.m.
Early bird and annual passes required for entry from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m
on weekdays. Park hours are from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday
and Sunday, last entry at 5:30 p.m.
Park Day-users and campground visitors may enter from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
All visitors, with the exception of permitted campers and their authorized visitors with passes, must depart by 6 p.m.
Camping reservations close at 6 p.m.
daily. Only campers with prepaid reservations can gain access from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
People without a prepaid pass waiting for them will not be admitted after 5:30 p.m.
All campers must check in by 9 p.m.
, and have tents and RVs set up by 9:30 p.m.
After 9 p.m.
, no one may enter to set up on a campsite.
COVID-19 Testing and Vaccinations
In line with the City and State, COVID Testing and COVID Vaccinations sites will be closed on Thursday, Dec. 30 through Sunday, Jan 2.
- Clanzel T. Brown Community Center, 4545 Moncrief Rd.
- Lane Wiley Senior Center, 6710 Wiley Rd.
- Emmett Reed Community Center, 1093 W. 6th St.
- Cuba Hunter Community Center, 4380Bedford Rd.
The Beaches Location (former Kmart shopping center - 540 Atlantic Blvd.
) operated by Telescope Health will be open
on Thursday, Dec. 30. The Beaches Location will be closed Friday, Dec. 31 through Sunday, Jan. 2.
Information and availability of COVID-19 testing changes frequently and the City cannot ensure complete accuracy of the information provided by third parties. It is strongly encouraged that individuals call locations and providers prior to arrival to ensure availability.
Regeneron Antibody Treatment
The Regeneron Antibody Treatment site at the Joseph Lee Center (5120 Perry St.
– 32208) will be closed on Friday, Dec. 31
and Saturday, Jan. 1.
There is no cost for treatment. No prescription or referral required for State of Florida sites. Make an appointment at: www.patientportalfl.com
. For customer support questions, please call the Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Support Line at (850) 344-9637
Due to limited national supply of monoclonal antibody treatments, the State of Florida and CDR Health are now requiring proof of a positive COVID-19 test to receive antibody treatment.