In observance of Veterans Day, the following City government offices and facilities will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 11, 2021.
- City Hall at St. James, 117 W. Duval St.
- Ed Ball Building, 214 N. Hogan St.
- Jake M. Godbold City Hall Annex, 407 N. Laura St.
- Yates Building, 231 E. Forsyth St.
- (The Office of the Tax Collector, including all Tax Collector branch offices and The Office of the Property Appraiser)
Jacksonville Public Library
- Duval County Courthouse, 501 W. Adams St.
- Supervisor of Elections main office, 105 E. Monroe St.
- Animal Care and Protective Services, 2020 Forest St.
- Municipal Code Compliance Division, 214 N. Hogan St.
- Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department administrative offices, 515 N. Julia St.
- Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department offices, 214 N. Hogan St.
- All community and senior centers and gymnasiums managed by the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department
- Tillie K. Fowler Regional Park Nature Center, 7000 Roosevelt Blvd.
- Victim Services Center, 403 W. 10th St.
- Kids Hope Alliance, 1095 A. Philip Randolph Blvd.
- Social Service Division Emergency Assistance office, 1809 Art Museum Dr.
- Right-of-Way and Stormwater Management Division administrative offices, 609 St. Johns Bluff Rd.
- Mowing and Landscape Maintenance Division administrative offices, 609 St. Johns Bluff Rd.
- Solid Waste Division administrative offices, 1031 Superior St.
- Household Hazardous Waste Facility, 2675 Commonwealth Ave.
- The Ritz Theatre & Museum, 829 N. Davis St.
- Cecil Gym and Fitness Center, 13531 Lake Newman Dr.
- Cecil Aquatic Center, 13611 Normandy Blvd.
All public libraries will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 11.
Garbage, Yard Waste and Recycling Collection
Collection services will run as scheduled.
630-CITY Call Center
The office will be closed Thursday, Nov. 11. Citizens can submit a request for City service online anytime at 630CITY.coj.net
Southside Tennis Complex and 9A/Baymeadows Tennis Complex at Fort Family Regional Park will be closed. Boone Park Tennis Complex will be open Thursday, Nov. 11, from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Huguenot Memorial Park
Huguenot Memorial Park will be open from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 11. The admissions gate close for entry at 5 p.m. Camping is available.
Periodically, Huguenot Memorial Park managers must implement limited beach parking plans in preparation for high tides or other natural occurrences which could cause beach and/or park closures if maximum vehicle capacity is reached. Park-goers are always encouraged to check conditions before visiting the park by calling (904) 255-4255 or visiting www.jaxparks.com.
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park will open at 8 a.m. and will close at the regular time of 6 p.m. Early bird and annual passes required for entry from 6 a.m.- 8 a.m. Park Day-users and campground visitors may enter from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. All visitors, with the exception of permitted campers and their authorized visitors with passes, must depart by 6 p.m. Camping reservations close at 6 p.m. daily. Only campers with prepaid reservations can gain access from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. People without a prepaid pass waiting for them will not be admitted after 5:30 p.m. All campers must check in by 9 p.m., and have tents and RVs set up by 9:30 p.m. After 9 p.m., no one may enter to set up on a campsite.
COVID-19 Testing and Vaccinations
All COVID-19 testing and vaccinations sites operated by Agape Family Health, Telescope Health and Duval Department of Health will be closed on Thursday, November 11. Closures include:
Regeneron Antibody Treatment
- Clanzel T. Brown Community Center, 4545 Moncrief Rd.
- Lane Wiley Senior Center, 6710 Wiley Rd.
- Beaches Location (former Kmart shopping center), 540 Atlantic Blvd.
- Emmett Reed Community Center, 1093 W. 6th St.
- Cuba Hunter Community Center, 4380 Bedford Rd.
The Regeneron Antibody Treatment site at the Jacksonville Main Public Library Conference Center will be open
on Thursday, Nov. 11 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please use the Main Street Entrance (304 N. Main St.). There is no cost for treatment. No prescription or referral required for State of Florida sites. Make an appointment at: www.patientportalfl.com
. For customer support questions, please call the Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Support Line at (850) 344-9637.