The University of Florida and The University of Georgia Will Play Their Annual Fall Baseball Game at 121 Financial Ball Park in Jacksonville, Florida on October 29, 2021
The University of Florida and the University of Georgia in partnership with the City of Jacksonville, ASM-Global Jacksonville and 121 Financial Ball Park announced that they will be playing their annual Florida vs. Georgia fall baseball game on Friday, October 29 at 121 Financial Ball Park with the first pitch happening at 6:30 PM. This game will be played ahead of the annual Florida vs. Georgia rivalry football game on Saturday, October 30 at TIAA Bank Field.
Tickets for this year’s baseball game will be priced at $15 and will go on sale this Friday, September 10 at 10:00 AM on Ticketmaster.
Additional information and details about activities taking place in Jacksonville during Florida vs. Georgia weekend will be announced in the coming weeks.
About Florida-Georgia: The Florida-Georgia football rivalry is an American college football rivalry game played annually by the University of Florida Gators and the University of Georgia Bulldogs. The game was first played in 1915, and has been played every season since 1926, except for a war-time interruption in 1943. This match-up between Southeastern Conference opponents is one of the most prominent rivalry games in college football, and has been held in Jacksonville, Florida since 1933, with only two exceptions, making it one of the few remaining neutral-site rivalries in college football.
About ASM Global: Jacksonville ASM Global-Jacksonville manages seven sports, entertainment, and convention venues on behalf of the City of Jacksonville. Our beautiful venues include:
ASM Global is the world’s leading producer of entertainment experiences. It is the global leader in venue and event strategy and management – delivering locally tailored solutions and cutting-edge technologies to achieve maximum results for venue owners. The company’s elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 325 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention, and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues.
- TIAA Bank Field, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, Florida-Georgia, the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl and Monster Jam
- Daily’s Place, a 5,500 seat amphitheater with concert programming year-round and an indoor practice facility for the Jacksonville Jaguars
- VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena, showplace of such entertainment greats as Kenny Chesney and Jimmy Buffett and home to the Arena Bowl Champions Jacksonville Sharks and the Jacksonville IceMen
- 121 Financial Ballpark, home of the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp and Florida vs FSU Baseball
- The Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts, stage to Broadway and music elite like Wicked, James Taylor and Diana Ross; and home of the FSCJ Artist Series and the Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra
- The Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center, a historic renovated train station providing a unique venue for meetings, social events and conventions
- The Ritz Theatre and Museum, located in Jacksonville’s historic African American community of LaVilla, celebrating the artistic culture of African American life in Northeast Florida and the African Diaspora with museum exhibits, concerts, films, lectures, dance and dramatic arts.
Committed to the Jacksonville community, the guests that enjoy our venues and the clients that utilize them, ASM Global-Jacksonville provides the ultimate event experience in Northeast Florida.