Consider parking alternatives BEFORE heading to TIAA Bank Field
As expected, parking offered through the City of Jacksonville, which includes parking lots at TIAA Bank Field, are sold out in advance of Saturday’s game between the University of Florida and the University of Georgia. Please help share this message with those attending the game and surrounding festivities so that we can ensure a smooth process leading up to kick off.
If you have not pre-purchased a parking pass for game day and you intend to drive your own vehicle, you should follow these directions to enhance your game day experience.
- Come Early: Parking lots open at 8:00 a.m. If you are attending the game, you need to be parked no later than 10:30 a.m.
- If you have a parking pass, it must be displayed at all times.
- Be patient because you will experience congestion around the sport complex.
Other options for game transportation include:
- Traffic coming from I-95, I-10 West, Main St. Bridge and the Acosta Bridge should park in the Downtown area (parking meters are free on the weekend).
- Traffic coming in from Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway should take the 8thSt. exit to find a parking spot in the neighborhoods, north of the stadium.
- Traffic coming from the Matthews Bridge should go north on Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway and take the Jessie St. exit to find a parking spot.
- Traffic coming from the Hart Bridge will be directed east on Duval St. toward Talleyrand Ave. to find a parking spot.
- Traffic coming from Union St. should go north on Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway and take the Jessie St. exit to find a parking spot.
Please go to flgajax.com and look under the “Travel” section for specific information on alternative transportation to the game.
- Ride Share
- River Taxi