Interested persons desiring to attend this meeting can only do so via Zoom using the following meeting access information:
Meeting ID: 982 9472 9239
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,98294729239#,,1#,770184# US (New York)
+13017158592,,98294729239#,,1#,770184# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 982 9472 9239
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acDquxKfDm
Interested persons who cannot attend this Zoom meeting but who wish to submit public comments to be read during the public comment portion of the meeting regarding any matter on the agenda for consideration at the meeting may do so by emailing Roselyn Chall at email@example.com
no later than 12:00p.m. on the day of the meeting. Public comments submitted by email must be received no later than 12:00p.m. on the date of the meeting to be read during the public comment portion of the meeting.
Please contact Roselyn Chall by telephone at (904) 255-5292 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions regarding this notice or if you experience technical difficulties during the meeting. If you have a disability that requires accommodations to participate in the above MBRC meeting, please contact Roselyn Chall by telephone at (904) 255-5292 or by email at email@example.com
no later than 12:00 p.m. the day before the meeting and we will work to provide reasonable assistance for you. Requests for accommodations received after 12:00 p.m. the day before the meeting may not be met.
INSTRUCTIONS: JOINING A MEETING BY DIAL-IN PHONE ONLY
- Dial numbers provided above. If you dial a toll number, your carrier rates will apply.
- You will be prompted to enter the meeting ID – the Meeting ID: 982 9472 9239 Password: 770184
- If the meeting has not already started and join before host is not enabled, you will be prompted to press # to wait if you are participant.
- You will be prompted to enter your unique participant ID. This only applies if you have joined on the computer or mobile device or are a panelist in a webinar. Press # to skip.
If you join by computer or mobile device later, you can enter the Participant ID to bind your phone and device session together and show your video when you speak on the phone. To enter your participant ID once you are in the meeting, enter #Participant ID#
on your phone.
PHONE CONTROLS FOR DIAL-IN PHONE ONLY PARTICIPANTS
The following commands can be entered via phone tones using your phone's dial pad while in a Zoom meeting:
- *6 - Toggle mute/unmute (While this is a function that is available the mute and unmute function will be controlled by the Host not the participant. To speak, the participant must use the *9 function to be recognized.)
- *9 - Raise hand (Electronic Zoom feature that “Must” be used to be recognized by the Chairman to Speak)
- Legal Name must appear on Zoom to be recognized by the Chair;
- DO NOT state your residence- address as this is not required in this forum – only state
County and Zip Code
- Timeframe set by Chairman – No more than 3 minutes per speaker.
- Phone in participate will be informed of remaining time.
- Chairman will “ONLY” recognize or call on speakers using the ELECTRONIC “RAISE HAND” feature located within the Zoom App *9 … wait to be recognized. (Must have a Microphone and Speakers on phone to participate with the function.)