1:00 p.m. (Please join the meeting by 12:50 P.M.)
Notice is hereby given that Honorable Lenny Curry, Mayor of the Jacksonville hereby calls a Zoom Virtual Meeting of the MAYOR’S BUDGET REVIEW COMMITTEE (MBRC)
, a Standing Committee. The Zoom Virtual Meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 8, 2020, at 1:00 P.M., and will be hosted virtually through Zoom, a computer application.
Download the MRBC April 8, 2020 agenda.
In an effort to encourage social distancing and in accordance with Gov. DeSantis’ Executive Order Number 20-69, “Local government bodies may utilize communications media technology, such as telephonic and video conferencing, as provided in section 120.54(5)(b)2., Florida Statutes.”
WAYS FOR THE PUBLIC TO ACCESS THE MEETING:
1. Join a Zoom meeting online : https://zoom.us/j/665325866?pwd=TUJwOE5xTDVCV1pYaklpZkNKYno5UT09
- Sign up for Zoom.
- Type - Zoom.US – with Chrome Internet Browser.
- Go to JOIN A MEETING On Dash Board Information regarding the Zoom meeting ID and meeting password is listed below:
- Meeting ID: 665 325 866
- Meeting Password: 585479
- You can LISTEN to the meeting and VIEW the meeting this way.
2. Join a Zoom Meeting by phone:
PHONE CONTROLS FOR DIAL-IN PHONE ONLY PARTICIPANTS
The following commands can be entered via phone tones using your phone's dial pad while in a Zoom meeting:
- *6 - Toggle mute/unmute (While this is a function that is available the mute and unmute function will be controlled by the Host not the participant. To speak, the participant must use the *9 function to be recognized.)
- *9 - Raise hand (Electronic Zoom feature that “Must” be used to be recognized by the meeting leader to Speak)
- Legal Name must appear on Zoom to be recognized by the Chair;
- DO NOT state your residence- address as this is not required in this forum – only State, County and Zip Code
- Timeframe set by Chairman
- Phone in participant will be informed of remaining time.
- Chairman will “ONLY” recognize or call on speakers using the ELECTRONIC “RAISE HAND” feature located within the Zoom App *9 … wait to be recognized. (Must have a Microphone and Speakers on phone to participate with the function.)
WAYS FOR THE PUBLIC TO MAKE COMMENTS AT THE MEETING:
1. You can email your comments to: PGREIVE@COJ.NET
2. For some meetings, you will be able to call in to make a comment on the phone.
ADA and TDD ASSISTANCE
Pursuant to the American with Disabilities Act, accommodations for persons with disabilities are available upon request. Please allow 1-2 business days’ notification to process; last minute requests will be accepted, but may not be possible to fulfill. Please contact Disabled Services Division at: V- 904-255-5466, TTY-904-255-5476, or email your request to KaraT@coj.net.