OSHA 10 Safety Certifications and First Aid/CPR/AED Class for the First Coast Military Community
January 15, 2019 - January 17, 2019
HBI Jacksonville Career Center
2708 West Beaver Street
Jacksonville, FL 32254
Sharleen Castro; (407) 793-4360; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Home Builders Institute will host a one-time-only three-day OSHA Safety Certification and First Aid/CPR/AED Class from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, on Tuesday, January 15 through Thursday, January 17, 2019.
- Seating: Seats are limited and fill up quickly so reserve your spot today! First come, first served. Enrollment ends on January 14, 2019.
- Contact: Call Sharleen Castro at (407) 793-4360 or email@example.com for more information and to reserve your seat.
- Eligibility: Florida Veterans and Active Duty Military Personnel separating from a Florida military base/within 180 days of separation/involved in a TAPS program.
- Veterans/National Guard/Reserve Unit Personnel must provide a copy of a DD214 (member copy 4), proof of Florida residency, and authorization to work in the United States.
- Transitioning Active Duty Personnel must provide a completed DD2648 TAP Completion Checklist or DD2958 Individual Transition Plan signed by the service member and the Transition Counselor.
- New Students only.
- Must be present for all three days.