The City of Jacksonville’s Military Affairs and Veterans Department, in partnership with the IRS and United Way has resumed free tax preparation services to Veterans. You must call to make an appointment.
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
9:30 am - 2:30 pm
117 West Duval Street
PH: (904) 255-5551
What to Bring:
Social Distancing Procedures:
- Social Security / Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) card for each family member and working adult
- 1095-A if you received a tax credit from the healthcare.gov marketplace
- Childcare provider name, address and tax ID, if applicable
- Bank routing and account numbers for checking or savings account (if you qualify for refund via secure direct deposit)
- Last year’s tax return, if you have it
- A valid email address
- Income statements (W-2, 1099-INT, 1099-Div, 1099-MISC, etc.)
- Anyone from the public entering City owned public buildings must wear a mask inside the building. Masks will be provided for anyone who does not have one, and pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, accommodations may be available for individuals who are unable to wear a mask, as determined on a case by case basis.
- Visitors shall, upon each entry to the building, complete a screening and have their temperature taken with a contactless infrared thermometer. The Screening Form will be kept confidential and will be turned in to the Medical Desk in Employee Services each day.