The JIA CRA Advisory Board serves in an advisory capacity to the JIA CRA Board of Directors. The Advisory Board meets monthly to review progress of the area and recommend policy.
JIA CRA Advisory Board Members:
- Chair: Mr. Lawrence G. Tison (Greg), Jacksonville Farmers Market, District 7
- Vice-Chair: Mr. Tommy Ruffin, District 4
- Secretary/Treasurer: Ms. Tameka Joseph, Carrington Real Estate Services, District 5
- Mr. Lowry A. Daniels (Lad), Daniels and Associates, Inc., District 3
- Mr. Darryl Patterson, Lampkin’s, Patterson Cremation & Funeral Services, District 1
- Mr. Stephen C. Swann, Applied Technology & Management, Inc., District 2
The JIA CRA Advisory Board meets on the third Thursday of every month at 4 p.m. at City Hall, 117 West Duval Street, in Conference Room C on the second floor. Please note that meeting dates and locations are subject to change. Click here for current meeting information.
JIA CRA Advisory Board - July 18, 2019 Agenda
JIA CRA Advisory Board - April 18, 2019 Agenda
JIA CRA Advisory Board - January 17, 2019 Agenda
JIA CRA Advisory Board - April 18, 2019 Minutes
JIA CRA Advisory Board - January 17, 2019 Minutes
For more information on the JIA CRA, please contact Karen Nasrallah at (904) 255-5449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Records Notice: The City of Jacksonville is committed to making its website compliant with all state, local, and federal laws, as well as accessible to as many people as possible. The City is currently developing a procedure to make all documents posted ADA accessible. In the meantime, public records that are not currently accessible will not be posted to the City’s website but remain available pursuant to a public records request. To submit a public records request online visit MyJax or call (904) 630-CITY.