To enhance the quality of life for all of Jacksonville by developing and executing policies that strengthen the economy, broaden the tax base, and create opportunities for advancement of the workforce and local small business enterprises.
- Recruit and expand high wage job opportunities in targeted industries throughout Jacksonville.
- Promote private capital investment that results in an increase in the commercial tax base.
- Redevelop economically distressed areas by encouraging private capital investment and higher wage job opportunities within those areas.
- Advocate for small business/entrepreneurial growth and expansion.
- Encourage downtown development in accordance with the Downtown Investment Authority’s Master Plan.
- Maintain an overall system of accountability that allows a high level of confidence in our stewardship of public funds.
117 West Duval Street, Suite 275, Jacksonville, FL 32202