- If the Jacksonville Jaguars host a playoff game, Metro Marina slips will go on sale Monday, January 9th at 8:00 am.
- Please register your vessel in advance. Follow the link below, once there select Vessel Registration after creating a new account.
- Click here for reservations and registration
- The maximum length of stay is 72 hours in any 30-day period. Metropolitan Park is open daily from 7 a.m. until dusk.
- The marina has 41 power pedestals with 30/20 amp service and 35 power pedestals with 50/30/20 amp service. Customers can self-serve connect to the power via a kiosk.
- Potable water is available at all slips at no cost to the boaters. No waste disposal services other than restrooms in the park and port-a-lets in the marina are provided.
- A self-service, boat pump out station is provided free of charge. No open flames are allowed on boats or the docks. Bar-B-Q cooking may be done in the park or along the bulkhead area of the docks.
For additional information including new rates, the City of Jacksonville Dockmaster may be contacted by phone at (904) 255-6908, e-mail at email@example.com, or fax at (904) 355-4857.