October 21, 2017
7 a.m. – 9 a.m.
8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Beach Boulevard - At the ocean
9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Arlington Lions Club Park - 4322 Richard D. Gatlin Rd.
- Riverview Community Center & Park - 9620 Water St.
10 a.m. – noon
- Betz-Tiger Point Preserve - 13990 Pumpkin Hill Rd.
- Boone Park - 3700 Park St.
- Dutton Island Preserve - 793 Dutton Island Rd. (Meet at the trailhead on north side of road before the causeway; not on the actual island.)
- Exchange Club Island - Must provide your own kayak, canoe or boat. Meet site captain by the new dock at SE corner of the island at 9 a.m. Closest public launch is at Arlington Road Boat Ramp
- Huguenot Memorial Park - 10980 Heckscher Dr.
- Jim King Park and Boat Ramp at Sisters Creek - 8203 Heckscher Dr.
- Joe Carlucci Sisters Creek Boat Ramp - 8414 McKenna Dr.
- Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park - 500 Wonderwood Dr.
- Mandarin Park - 14780 Mandarin Rd.
- Northbank Riverwalk - Hogan Street at St. Johns River
- Reddie Point Preserve - 4499 Yachtsman Way
- Ringhaver Park - 5198 118th Street
- Victory Park - 3781 University Club Blvd.
- Walter Jones Historic Park - 11964 Mandarin Rd.
- Woodstock Park - 2839 Beaver St.
(Note: Site locations and times subject to change.)
- Hogan’s Creek at John N. McPherson Park - 526 West 8th St. (Meet in large parking lot south of park on Boulevard St.)
- Hollybrook Park - Meet at Mixon Studios: 2385 Corbett St.
Volunteers needed to help clean up hurricane debris in our parks.
October 22, 2017
7:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
St. Johns Town Center
4567 River City Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32246
Join the Jax Mayorthon Kids Club for a zombie filled day of fun and fitness!