The campground at Hanna Park includes 300 sites set in a wooded area that is easiliy accessible by paved roads. RV, tent and rustic cabin camping are available. Reservations for all sites are first-come, first-served.
- Tent -$20.30
- RV - $33.84 including tax
- Cabin - $33.84 per day, including two-day minimum stay
PLEASE NOTE that all payments are non-refundable.
- electric and water hookups
- dump station
- restroom facilities with showers
- 24-hour security
- Camp Store
- Kayak and Mountain Bike Rentals
Length of stay:
RV Campers may stay up to 30 nights within a 45 day period with applications availalbe for extended stay for up to 24 weeks.
Tent Campers may stay up to 14 nights within a 45 day period.
Hanna Park has implemented a new camping reservation system which will allow booking of campsites using debit or credit cards - please visit the following link to make your reservation!
Hanna Park on Line Reservations / Campground Map
Things to Know While Camping
- Alcoholic beverages, glass containers and balloons are prohibited in the park.
- Grills and fires are not allowed on the beach.
- Campsite occupancy limit is six (6) persons . Registering adult must be 18 or older. If minors are present on site, one registered guest must be 21 or older.
- Pets are limited to three per campsite. Pets are not allowed in cabins or buildings.
- All cabins and buildings are smoke-free facilities.
- Do not leave food unattended at your site or picnic area.
- Plants and animals are protected. Cutting, sawing and chopping trees in the park is prohibited.
- Sand dunes are protected habitat. Please access the beach by boardwalks.