Bait & Tackle
Boat Trailer Parking
On the water
Paddle Board Rental
Wigmore Park is located in the Talleyrand section of northeast Jacksonville, near where Talleyrand Ave. becomes Wigmore St. Talleyrand Ave. was originally the East Jacksonville Shell Rd., which was completed in 1873 and became the County’s second major paved road. The neighborhoods surrounding the park were platted in 1909 and 1913. Developed sometime before 1942, Victory Park existed for many years just east of Wigmore Park. Prior to the opening of Wigmore Park with its own recreation director in June 1957, Victory Park was closed. A community center building, which has now been demolished, existed on the site until at least 1996. An improvement project in 2003 included renovation of the baseball field, landscaping and irrigation, and the construction of sidewalks and handicap parking space.
Amenity Count Baseball Youth 1 Basketball 1 Benches 2 Bike racks 1 Bleachers 2 Car Parking 20 Drinking Fountain Grills 1 Multiuse Field 1 Perimeter Site Fencing Picnic shelters 1 Picnic Tables 3 Playground Equipment 1