The City of Jacksonville, Planning and Development Department, Transportation Planning Division has engaged Resource Systems Group (RSG), in cooperation with Peggy Malone & Associates and the Hester Group, LLC to provide professional services in initiating an update to the 2030 Mobility Plan. The revised 2030 Mobility Plan will reprioritize the existing list of identified roadway and transit projects and identify bicycle and pedestrian projects in the mobility zones. The revised 2030 Mobility Plan will update the Mobility Fee by refreshing priorities and performance measures. To achieve this end, the Mobility Plan Update includes the following steps:
- Define Mobility Plan Study Update Goals and Objectives;
- Establish Performance Measures to be used to determine progress in achieving the goals and objectives of the Mobility Plan Study Update;
- Reprioritize Project List of future improvements to City-owned streets;
- Update Transportation Improvement Costs;
- Update the Mobility Fee;
- Prepare Final Reports and Presentations.
The 2030 Mobility Plan Update has engaged a Mobility Plan Working Group, appointed by the Mayor's Office and the City Council, to review progress on the plan and provide ongoing feedback on the plan’s direction.
Members of the Mobility Plan Working Group:
- T.R. Hainline - Chair
- Staci Rewis - Lay Citizen Member
- Rick Morales - Lay Citizen Member
- Robert Rhodes - Lay Citizen Member
- Rajesh Chindalur - Lay Citizen Member
- Andrew Dickson - Lay Citizen Member
- Lori Boyer - City Council Representative Member
All future meetings will be held on an as needed basis and will be noticed to the public.
Please check back often for more information!
Laurie A. Santana
Chief of Transportation Planning Division
Planning and Development Department
Address: City of Jacksonville, 214 N Hogan Street, Suite 300, Jacksonville, FL 32202
Can be reached at (904) 255-7857
Email Laurie Santana