JSEB New Vendor Application
JSEB Certification Application - Please complete the application and include the requested documentation for our review.
*The City of Jacksonville is now the certifying agent for JEA. All vendors certified with the City of Jacksonville are also certified to bid on JEA projects.*
JSEB Re-Certification Application
- JSEB Recertification Application Instructions - Please complete the application/affidavit and include the requested documentation for our review.
- JSEB Recertification Application - Click the this link for the form to renew your certification with the City of Jacksonville Small and Emerging Business (JSEB) program. If you have not been through the certification process, you may do so by completing the full JSEB application which can be accessed, by link, above. If you are unsure of your company's certification status with the City, please contact our office at (904) 255-8840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JSEB Net Worth Form - Complete this form for: (1) each partner whose combined interest totals 51% or more; or (2) each stockholder making up 51% or more of the voting stock.
* Vendors are required to obtain continuing education equivalent to a minimum of 20 points during each year of their certification period. 2-5 points will be earned for each of the following:
- Professional License Maintenance Courses- Usually required by their profession, vendors will receive points by completing their CEUs or Professional Development Units (PDUs). (Every 2hrs - 5pts)
- Workshops/Courses/Seminars/Conventions - Workshops, courses, seminars and/or conventions must all be trade and/or business related. Training must be at least two (2) hours in length per class. (Every 2hrs - 5pts)
- Online Training (Example: SCORE.org or SBA.gov) - All Online Training courses must be trade and/or business related. Training must be properly documented by taking screenshots throughout workshop. (1 online course - 2pts)
- Business Counseling - Business Counseling must be trade and/or business related. Counseling must be with a qualified business counselor/analyst and be at least one (1) hour in length. (Every 1hr - 2pts)
*If there is a cost associated with any of the above mentioned education opportunities, additional points may be added based on individual evaluation.*
Additional Areas of Certification
- If your company is seeking to increase certification of additional commodities under your JSEB certification, the owner must first add these commodity codes to their firm's JAXPRO account, then download the form below and submit it with the required supporting documentation to our office. Certifications will be granted only in those areas for which the owner has the ability and expertise normally required by the industry for the field for which certification is sought. (Please note: Additional commodities may only be added once a year.)
Click here to add commodity codes: Add Commodities Form
NIGP Commodity and Service Codes
Applicants must also register in JaxPro, the City of Jacksonville’s e-Procurement system.
To register in JaxPro please click on the link provided: JaxPro