Wonderwood Drive, Jacksonville (MapIt)
(904) 249-4700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation:
8 a.m. - 8 p.m. daily, April - Oct.
8 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily, Nov. - March.
Last entry allowed 30 minutes prior to park closing time.
Early bird and annual passes accepted from 7 to 8 a.m.
Park entry - $1 per person: 8 to 10 a.m.,
then $3 per car (up to six people) 10 a.m. to close.
Tent camping = $20.34 including tax
RV camping = 33.90 including tax
Cozy cabins = 33.90 per day, including tax
(two day minimum stay).
NOTE: All payments for camping reservations are final and non-refundable.
1.5 miles of pristine sandy beach with multiple access points and it's home to the premier surfing spot in Northeast Florida, The Poles.
An ideal oceanfront location for a family reunion, wedding reception, or corporate outing.
Hanna Park has over 20 miles of trails for the hardcore mountain bikers and the entire family to enjoy.
A 60-acre lake and open to fishing, kayaks, pedal boats and canoes!
Kids Splash Park
Open Memorial Day through Labor Day, it's the perfect place for kids under four feet tall to cool off in the summer.
Hanna Park also has picnic areas, facilities for cookouts, reunions, retreats, and other group activities. Please note that reservations are required.
- Fee is required for re-entry
- Alcoholic beverages, glass containers and fireworks are not allowed in the park.
- Open fires and grills are not permitted on the beach.
- All plants, animals and park property are protected. The collection, destruction or disturbance of plants, animals or park property is prohibited.
- Do not feed the wildlife.
- Pets are permitted only in designated areas, must be kept on a leash no longer than eight feet, be attended and well-behaved at alltimes.
- Swimming, powerboats, castnets and night fishing are prohibited in the lake.
- Golf carts, ATVs, motorbikes, scooters, go-karts, skateboards, chainsaws and generators are not permitted in the park.