The campground at Hanna Park includes 300 sites set in a wooded area that is easiliy accessible by paved roads. RV, tent and rustic cabin camping are available. Reservations for all sites are first-come, first-served.
Hanna Camping Brochure with Map (pdf)
- Tent -$20.34
- RV - $33.90 including tax
- Cabin - $33.90 per day, including two-day minimum stay
PLEASE NOTE that all payments are non-refundable.
- electric and water hookups
- dump station
- restroom facilities with showers
- 24-hour security
Length of stay: Campers may stay up to 30 nights within a 45 day period with applications availalbe for extended stay for up to 24 weeks.
Book reservations online using a VISA or MasterCard at www.bookyoursite.com/kathryn.
Things to Know While Camping
- Alcoholic beverages, glass containers and balloons are prohibited in the park.
- Grills and fires are not allowed on the beach.
- Campsite occupancy limit is four adults (one registered guest must be 21 or older) with a maximum occupancy of six people.
- Minors are required to camp with an adult.
- Pets are limited to two per campsite. Pets are not allowed in cabins or buildings.
- All cabins and buildings are smoke-free facilities.
- Do not leave food unattended at your site or picnic area.
- Plants and animals are protected. Cutting, sawing and chopping trees in the park is prohibited.
- Sand dunes are protected habitat. Please access the beach by boardwalks.