You must have Adobe Reader to view any of these files. Hover over the link to read the tooltip information.
- Change of Mailing Address (18.2k Word docx fillable)**
- Change of Ownership or Control Form for Non-Homesteaded Property - DR430 (411k pdf)
- Conservation Assessment Application (351k pdf fillable)
- Conservation Exemption Application - DR-418C (for real property dedicated in perpetuity for conservation)(364.12k pdf)
- Data & Document Request Form (doc fillable)
- Declaration of Mobile Home as Real Property DR-402
(Email request for form to email@example.com )
- Delete & Tie or Split Request (28.24k pdf)
- Deployed Military Exemption (86k pdf)
- Designation of Ownership Shares of Abandoned Homestead DR501TS (81k doc fillable)
- Disabled Veterans' Property Tax Discount on Homesteaded Property DR-501dv (78k doc fillable)
- First Responder's Physician Certificate of Disability (29.6k docx)
- First Responder's Employer Certification of Injury (26.4k docx)
- 'Granny Flats' Application (91k doc fillable)* DR-501 PGP
- Greenbelt/Agricultural Classification Application (Fillable - 63k pdf) DR-482
- Greenbelt/Agricultural Classification Application (63k pdf) DR-482
- Greenbelt/Ag. Classification Late File Explanation Form (pdf)
- Homestead Exemption Application * (153k pdf fillable) DR-501 (Online filing also available)
- Homestead Exemption Removal Request(98k doc fillable))*
- Non-Profit - Religious, Charitable, Literary, Scientific, or Educational Exemption Application (329k pdf)* DR-504
- Non-Profit Affordable Housing Affirmative Steps Application Package (60.5k pdf)
- Non-Profit Affordable Housing Rentals Application Package (146.2k pdf)
- Non-Profit Application - Charter Schools (16.8k pdf) DR504cs
- Non-Profit Application - Homes for the Aged (22k pdf) DR504ha
- Non-Profit Affidavit - Homes for the Aged (19.5k pdf) DR504s
- Physician Certification of Total & Permanent Disability (161k pdf)* DR-416
- Optometrist's Certification of Total and Permanent Disability (203k pdf) DR-416B
- Portability Form (74k pdf fillable)* DR-501T
- Proprietary Continuing Care Facility Application (88k doc) DR501CC
- Request for Personal Information Exemption (111k pdf fillable)*
Please include Real Estate # on form.
Link to: Florida Statute 119.071
Senior Additional Homestead Exemptions - both forms below must be completed:
- Senior Citizen Additional Homestead Exemptions - Application (Duval 501) - Part 1 (84.3k pdf fillable)
- Senior Citizen Additional Homestead Exemptions - Application (DR501SC) - Part 2 (pdf)
- Statement of Gross Income (63.2k pdf)* DR-501A
- Tangible Personal Property Tax Return (164k pdf fillable) DR-405
- Value Adjustment Board Petition Form - Real and Tangible Property, DR486 (pdf fillable)
-DR486 Required Attachment (pdf)
- Value Adjustment Board Petition Form - Portability, DR486Port (pdf fillable)
-DR486Port Required Attachment (pdf)
- Value Adjustment Board Attachment for Single Joint Petition for Multiple Units, DR486MU (29.4k pdf)
- Value Adjustment Board Written Authorization for Representation Before the VAB DR486A (152 k pdf fillable)
- Value Adjustment Board Power of Attorney for Representation Before the VAB DR486POA ( 59 k pdf fillable)
- Value Adjustment Board Petition to the VAB - Tax Deferral or Penalties DR486DP ( 125k pdf fillable)
- Value Adjustment Board Petition Withdrawal Form, DR485WI (355k pdf fillable)
- Veterans 65 & Older with a Combat-Related Disability Tax Discount Application DR 501dv (78k doc fillable)
- Working Waterfront Assessment Application (348k pdf fillable)
AirBnB NEW! How renting could affect your exemptions!
Greenbelt Agricultural Classification
First Responder Exemptions
Non Profit Exemptions
Tangible Personal Property
TPP Tables General Worth & Economic Life
Income & Expense Forms
2017 Duval County Tax Roll - CERTIFIED 579MB Text File (May take a few minutes to open in Notepad.)
Tax Roll File Layout 90k PDF
2017 Duval County Sales - CERTIFIED 779MB Text File
Sales File Layout 3k PDF
Duval County GIS Shapefiles 6-7-18 366MB Zipped File
*Most questions about exemption eligibility or forms are answered on the Exemptions page. If you require further assistance, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service at (904) 630-2020.
Real Estate related forms can be emailed to email@example.com .
Tangible Personal Property forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Property Appraiser's Custodian of Public Records, as per Florida Statutes 119.12 Section (2) is:
Yadira M. Botero, Executive Assistant to the Property Appraiser
Office of the Property Appraiser
231 E. Forsyth Street, Suite 270
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Phone: (904) 630-2020
Fax: (904) 630-2525
** Address changes for homesteaded property go to email@example.com .
** Address changes for non-homesteaded property go to firstname.lastname@example.org .
** Address changes for Tangible Personal Property Accounts go to email@example.com .
Send all others questions/requests to:firstname.lastname@example.org, Property Appraiser Webmaster.