The Lace & Axle Newsletter
The Lace & Axle Newsletter, a digital bulletin issued quarterly, includes information on recent pedestrian and bicycle improvements throughout Jacksonville. For the most recent issues of the Lace & Axle Newsletter: See Here.
JaxRax Bike Rack Request Form
Are you a business owner who would benefit from bicycle parking? Do you know a business that needs a bicycle rack? The City will furnish and install bike racks, free of charge, to businesses in an effort to become a Bicycle Friendly Community. For the JaxRax Program Manual, Click Here. To request a bicycle rack, fill out the below form.
2017 Pedestrian and Bicycle Master Plan
The Master Plan developed a prioritized network of recommended bicycle facilities for City and State roads located within the I-295 Beltway.
Download a copy of the Master Plan here.
- Parks Trail Guides and Maps
- Find local trails to bike and hike
- JTA Bikes on Buses
- How to load a bicycle on a bus and more
- The Honey Pot Bike Collective
- A non-profit dedicated to fixing up bicycles for community members
- North Florida Bike Club
- Find local rides, popular routes, and community events
- Bicycle Pedestrian Action Committee (BPAC) which advocates for bicyclist and pedestrians in Jacksonville
- Bike Duval
- Community organization committed to social rides and events
- Springfield Preservation and Revitalization (SPAR) hosts "Explore the Core" social bike rides and more
Planning Services Manager
Can be reached at (904) 255-7939