The JIA CRA Advisory Board serves in an advisory capacity to the JIA CRA Board of Directors. The Advisory Board meets monthly to review progress of the area and recommend policy.
JIA CRA Advisory Board Members:
- Chair: Mr. Stephen C. Swann, Applied Technology & Management, Inc., District 2
- Vice-Chair: Mr. Lawrence G. Tison (Greg), Jacksonville Farmers Market, District 7
- Secretary/Treasurer: Mr. Michael D. Stewart, JAA, District 4
- Mr. Darryl Patterson, Lampkin’s, Patterson Cremation & Funeral Services, District 1
- Mr. Lowry A. Daniels (Lad), Daniels and Associates, Inc., District 3
- Ms. Tameka Joseph, Carrington Real Estate Services, District 5
- Mrs. Randy Shoemaker DeFoor, Fidelity National Financial Group, District 6
The JIA CRA Advisory Board meets on the third Thursday of every month at 4 p.m. at City Hall, 117 West Duval Street, in Conference Room C on the second floor. Please note that meeting dates and locations are subject to change.
JIA CRA Advisory Board - October 26, 2017 Agenda
JIA CRA Advisory Board - June 15, 2017 Agenda
JIA CRA Advisory Board - April 20, 2017 Agenda
JIA CRA Advisory Board - October 26, 2017 Minutes
JIA CRA Advisory Board - June 15, 2017 Minutes
JIA CRA Advisory Board - April 20, 2017 Minutes
For more information on the JIA CRA, please contact Karen Nasrallah at (904) 630-2272 or email@example.com.