The Renew Arlington CRA Advisory Board serves in an advisory capacity to the Renew Arlington CRA Board of Directors. The Advisory Board meets monthly to review progress of the area and recommend policy.
Renew Arlington CRA Advisory Board Members:
Jacksonville City Council:
- Chair: Stephen A. Berry, Jones Edmunds
- Vice-Chair: L. Ann Burt, Old Arlington, Inc.
- Randall R. Goodwin, PRI Productions
- Danyuell Newkirk, Unity Tax and Personal Services
- Ronald B. Salem, PharMerica
- Category 3, VACANT
- Matthew W. Tuohy, Jacksonville University, School of Aviation
- The Honorable John R. Crescimbeni, Council Member, At-Large Group 2, City of Jacksonville
- The Honorable Joyce Morgan, Council Member, District 1, City of Jacksonville
The Renew Arlington CRA Advisory Board meets on the second Wednesday of every month at 3:30 p.m. at City Hall, 117 West Duval Street, in Conference Room C on the second floor. Please note that meeting dates and locations are subject to change.
For more information on the Renew Arlington CRA, please contact Karen Nasrallah at (904) 630-2272 or firstname.lastname@example.org.